KOTCT Members Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:07:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Rules Search Calendar Members Login Register KITCO US MINT KOTCT Hist. Perth Mint 2centworld  
Welcome to a stroll down memory lane... Looks a lot different, HUH?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: ROUGH WEATHER  (Read 665 times)
templar
KNIGHT #125--YOUR SERVANT AND FRIEND--ALWAYS
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (30)
Knight Argent

NUMISMATIST--MASTER OF TRIVIA--HISTORIAN--A.A.N.G.

View Profile WWW Email
« on: July 23, 2010, 05:15:11 PM »

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU BUT MICHIGAN HAS BEEN HAVING VERY HOT DAYS--VERY HIGH HUMIDITY---AND THAT MAKES FOR VERY ROUGH THUNDERSTORMS  AND POWER OUTAGES IN THE LATE AFTERNOON AND NIGHTS.....WE ATE IN LINE TO GET ANOTHER SHOT TODAY---WE HAVE FLASH FLOOD WARNINGS OUT BECAUSE OUR GROUNDS ARE SO SOAKED AND THE RAINFALL SO HEAVY THAT WE GET QUICK FLOODING ESPECIALLY ON THE FREEWAYS AND SOME OF OUR SIDE STREETS---HOT IS OK---BUT HOT AND HUMID JUST SAPS YOUR ENERGY...WELL THERE IS JUST ONE THING TO DO...
                 TEMPLAR

P.S.THIS NEVER FAILS Tongue Tongue Tongue

* ICE CREAM.jpg (12.63 KB, 170x157 - viewed 98 times.)

DRUID
HUMORIST
HUMAN  RIGHTS DEFENDER
SWAGMAN
BARD
TIME WAS INVENTED SO EVERYTHING WOULD NOT HAPPEN AT ONCE!
Pocketcoins
Trade Count: (5)
Knight Argent

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 09:46:35 PM »

I think I heard the news man say the other day that last year we had 16 day's above 90 and this year we are already over 40 day above 90. And August is always our hot month. We almost always have very high humidity so that's no surprise. One thing we do have here in the hills is really nice mornings. Temps around 70 and heavy dew and fog. Lots of mornings when I sit out on my porch I can't see the ridge across from my house. A lot of folks are having trouble with there gradings but mine has done fair. I like to get up of a morning and sit out on the porch and just think God what a blessed people we are.  Grin  Grin
scottishmoney
Only Gold Truly Glitters
Trade Count: (1)
Knight Argent

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 11:24:36 PM »

I like the weather recently, nice cool days we have up in the north of Templar.  I like rain, thunder, wind etc.

Tobyle
Trade Count: (9)
Knight Argent

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 04:11:48 AM »

We are still in middle of winter, but so far, have only had 1 day that really reminded me of winter - cold, wind and rain together (actually, I think that only lasted 2 hours). A couple of days that I had to remove ice from car windows before leaving for work, but otherwise, winter has been not too bad. A bit of a worry about our next summer though, as the weather man has just predicted an 'early, warmer than usual spring' - I guess that means we will be in for a long, hot summer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: