KOTCT Members Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Rules Search Calendar Members Login Register KITCO US MINT KOTCT Hist. Perth Mint 2centworld  
Welcome to a stroll down memory lane... Looks a lot different, HUH?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dansco Type set album?  (Read 385 times)
djluster
Trade Count: (0)

Email
« on: December 19, 2007, 01:15:56 PM »

I know a while back I talked to Bigfella (newcastle coins) about buying. But I have a few question if anyone of you guys have one or have seen them. I am looking for the Supriem type one the ones with the side cover over them not the Pushin ones. But my question is what date did tehy stop printing in the book for the decimal ones. I am very close to finsihing my set just need to make it over the coin shop to get the last 5 but I wanted to put it in a album other then 2x2's

So if anyone has info on this ablum it would help me or if anyone know how might have one for a good price. or if Bigfella still has one please contact me.
Bigfella
Trade Count: (0)
Apprentice Knight

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »

As far as I remember there was only one print run of the Australian Type set album and it has not been updated since. I do have one in stock from memory with no hope of getting any more. They type set album is probaby a bit redundant anyway give the number of commemoratives that need to be included in a type set anyway. You may as well create a denominational type set or just go for a full set.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: