KOTCT Members Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:41:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Rules Search Calendar Members Login Register KITCO US MINT KOTCT Hist. Perth Mint 2centworld  
Welcome to a stroll down memory lane... Looks a lot different, HUH?
Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 2009 Medallion orders placed so far:  (Read 26026 times)
Brissyboy
Trade Count: (2)
Knight

View Profile Email
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2010, 07:33:53 PM »

With all the issues with my parents over past 4 months, I haven't been very active here or got around to order any Medallions.

If it is not too late Nancy, I would like to order, One silver Satin and One Silver Proof. I think this was what I ordered last time.

Is it possible to let me know how much I need to pay and how best to make that payment? Sorry to be such a burden but I am really in the dark here. So many little things have been missed over past months.

Thanks
Wayne

Wayne - Knight #69
Brissyboy
Trade Count: (2)
Knight

View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2010, 07:35:10 PM »

Opps that should have read inactive here. Sorry.

Wayne - Knight #69
Twoshadows
"Master Collector"
Trade Count: (10)
Knight Argent

Buffalo Pilot

View Profile Email
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2010, 03:58:24 AM »

Brissyboy we ALL have problems that we must deal with from time to time. The improtant thing is the mere fact you always come back. Thats why we are all here! Kind of our internet home away from home with good friends waiting. Once a Knight always a Knight!

Terry
Knight #1

"Life's a Lemon, I want my money back!" (Meatloaf)
Twoshadows
"Master Collector"
Knight Argent

Buffalo Pilot

View Profile Email
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2010, 04:30:13 AM »

IT IS APPARENT, BY THE AMOUNT OF ORDERS CURRENTLY RECEIVED, WE WILL ONCE AGAIN SUCCEED WITH THIS MEDALLION QUEST. SO WITH THAT IN MIND I WILL START ACCEPTING PAYMENTS ON ORDERS WHEN IT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU TO DO SO. IF YOU NEED PAYPAL INFORMATION FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME OR, IF PAYING BY A CHECK IN THE U.S., I CAN PROVIDE AN ADDRESS AT YOUR REQUEST.

I can confirm receipt of payment, at this time, from:

TKO.....Humpybong......Sap.....Hansenhome.....

Terry
Knight #1

nohope587
"Master Collector"
Trade Count: (22)
Knight Argent

Me Coin from Aus

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2010, 04:43:36 AM »

Just a reminder to everyone that if you use paypal then please select the gift option. its on the payment page under the personal tab, that way there will be no fees for KOTCT to receive the funds.

Twoshadows I need the Paypal address please PM me..

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
Nevol
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (19)
Knight Argent

Queensland State Flag

View Profile Email
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2010, 05:28:53 AM »

Medallion Order List updated today.

Medallion Orders total to date $3300.00.  Grin  Grin

KOTCT #46
Nancy

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.
AdamL
Trade Count: (12)
Knight Argent

View Profile Email
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2010, 11:07:26 AM »

How much do I need to include for shipping?

-Adam
Knight Of The Coin Table #103
Speak the truth
Twoshadows
"Master Collector"
Knight Argent

Buffalo Pilot

View Profile Email
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2010, 08:46:57 PM »

AdamL I don't know what you ordered, without looking, but I can remind everyone of two things. Shipping is the same for everyone regardless where you live and please keep in mind PAYPAL will charge a fee on my end so always add a little extra to keep them happy.

My hopes at this time, should we come out ahead on this quest, would be to adjust the price of the 2010 medallions DOWNWARD but keep in mind the 2010 medallions later this year will probably be completely new designs as requested by D. Carr. I have also mentioned in an earlier email to Daniel what the possibility would be to use HIS Moonlight Mint obverse engraving for our 2010 reverse? This would forever tie our forum to his business and show our appreciation for what he has done for us. Also the design with the old Denver coin press and the moon in the background is another outstanding example of Daniels work. I am hoping such an arrangement can be made which would benefit our end as well as Daniel's end. Perhaps we can give Daniel the opportunity to sell them on his end as well seeing how it would be a joint venture? This would give both the Moonlight Mint and the Knights of the Coin Table exposure in areas where we have never been heard of? Just a little something for us to consider as personally I like the idea.

Terry
Knight #1

TKO
Inactive
Administrator
Trade Count: (0)
Knight Argent

View Profile Email
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2010, 11:38:15 PM »

I like the idea of using the Moonlight Mint logo as a reverse. My only suggestion is to place something on the obverse of the 2010 Medallion that refers to the holder as a KOTCT Member. Hat pins, t-shirts, patches and etc. just doesn't strike me like a "one of a kind" Members Medallion. The kind of coin you would carry and use for a conversation piece. Tell others about the group and how you conversation piece came to be.

Just venting...

TKO

TKO / Terry O.
KOTCT #100
Paint Your Wagon
"Master Collector"
Trade Count: (1)
Knight Argent

View Profile Email
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2010, 12:25:23 AM »

I don't seem to be able to locate the postage cost per medal ?
Can someone tell me ?

The winners of the august contest I held where Nevol and Longnine and the money
was sent to Merlin at the time each for 50 dollars .

This time I will be buying three silver proofs and give two away in
another contest before mailing is done.
The contest is simple . Guess a date . I will open this under contests
( I will be paying Merlin 40 dollars plus paypal cost plus three times shipping)

Where I am going I ain't certain
Where I am going I don't know
All I know is that I'am on my way
Twoshadows
"Master Collector"
Knight Argent

Buffalo Pilot

View Profile Email
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2010, 01:38:38 AM »

After doing some checking it is apparent I failed to mention shipping charges this year. Let's just go with $5.00 and hope all works out. That will cover shipping in the U.S. if we go first class mail and the extra accumulated from U.S. members should help cover extra costs for over seas shipments. Thats the way we have done it in the past and I see no reason to continue with EVERYONE pays the exact same shipping costs. PLEASE make an effort to remember the shipping charge but should you forget I am hoping the increase in price per medallion will safely take us home! And, in the end, should there be anything left over it will be held in the KOTCT Treasury for our next quest!

Terry
Knight #1

Nevol
Global Moderator
Knight Argent

Queensland State Flag

View Profile Email
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2010, 03:30:53 AM »

I like the idea of using the Moonlight Mint logo as a reverse. My only suggestion is to place something on the obverse of the 2010 Medallion that refers to the holder as a KOTCT Member. Hat pins, t-shirts, patches and etc. just doesn't strike me like a "one of a kind" Members Medallion. The kind of coin you would carry and use for a conversation piece. Tell others about the group and how you conversation piece came to be.Just venting...TKO

If it's possible, how about the URL for our Castle?

http://membersforum.knightsofthecointable.com/index.php

Better still if there's an abbreviated version.

KOTCT #46
Nancy

Nevol
Global Moderator
Knight Argent

Queensland State Flag

View Profile Email
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2010, 03:36:46 AM »

Just a reminder to everyone that if you use paypal then please select the gift option. its on the payment page under the personal tab, that way there will be no fees for KOTCT to receive the funds.

As nohope pointed out, if you're using PayPal, there is a way to avoid KOTCT having to wear the Paypal fees. If you choose "gift" in the payment box on the Personal TAB, you are electing to pay the fees yourself.  

KOTCT #46
Nancy

Twoshadows
"Master Collector"
Knight Argent

Buffalo Pilot

View Profile Email
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2010, 03:37:18 AM »

But have you seen Daniel Carr's rendition of the MoonLight Mint? Not to mention a cost savings to all involved by using an engraving that I assume would be readily available. Wink

Well I am not actually wearing any PayPal fees! I just look at it as a fee to do business over the internet and quite honestly it is US is wearing the fees. The results in my mind are well worth the cost as medallions last forever! Wink

Terry
Knight #1

Nevol
Global Moderator
Knight Argent

Queensland State Flag

View Profile Email
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2010, 04:10:21 AM »

Medallion Order List updated today to indicate status of PAID orders.  To make this easier for me, I've done it on the "shortened ID list, much simpler to amend it.  

KOTCT #46
Nancy

Pages:  1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: