KOTCT Members Forum
May 16, 2024, 01:19:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Rules Search Calendar Members Login Register KITCO US MINT KOTCT Hist. Perth Mint 2centworld  
Welcome to a stroll down memory lane... Looks a lot different, HUH?
Pages:  1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Canadian Poppy II  (Read 3379 times)
Nevol
Global Moderator
Trade Count: (19)
Knight Argent

Queensland State Flag

View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2008, 03:14:06 AM »

I'd like one of the Poppy quarters please.  I think I have one from an earlier year.  For how many years have they been minted?

Are you after any Aussie coins?

KOTCT #46
Nancy

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved.
Topher
Trade Count: (0)

Email
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2008, 05:20:04 AM »

I'd like one of the Poppy quarters please.  I think I have one from an earlier year.  For how many years have they been minted?

Are you after any Aussie coins?

The original one is from 2004, so this is only the second time it's been done, although, from what I've read, the mintage this time around is rather low at only 11 million.  I've got plenty to go around, and I'll work up a wish list of Aussie coins for those of you down under looking to swap.  Gotta get through this weekend first.  Anniversary today, concert tomorrow, then it's back to real life again for a while.  (but not for long).
Topher

Email
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2008, 05:20:46 AM »

Ha Topher if the Canadian Government has any interest in moveing south I would like to be the first to welcome them. Here where I live would be perfect place for there first out post. The U.S. Gov has allready abandon this part of the country.  Grin

We'll trade.  We'll let the US have Quebec, and you can join Canada.  How's that sound?  I reckon it's a great deal for us!
Pocketcoins
Trade Count: (5)
Knight Argent

View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2008, 10:44:39 AM »

If Canada will take South East Ky. I don't really care what the U.S. gets. We allready got deer, elk and beaver here so we should fit in.  Grin
buda
Trade Count: (2)
Knight Argent

View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2008, 05:36:41 PM »

can i trade three please

Wife thinks i love coins more than her
I think it&
Topher

Email
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2008, 07:49:54 PM »

can i trade three please

No problem.  I'll start assembling packages and wish lists this week, but there's plenty to go around.
Beaver
Knight

View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2008, 10:17:43 PM »

Just for remembering, the friend who visited Winnipeg Mint was me  Tongue

Knight #150
Topher

Email
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2008, 10:08:37 PM »

First off, I need to apologize for the delay.  Christmas season is the busiest time of year for me at work, and on top of that I had a lot more gigs in the evenings and weekends than I usually do, so of course, I took as many as I could in light of the recent economy and it's impact on my own family.  The gigs have pretty much paid for Christmas presents, which is good, since we didn't have much savings to dig into this year.  To make it even more interesting, I interviewed for a new job closer to home (better pay, better hours, etc.) and was offered the job a little over a week ago, so I've been busy getting ready for that transition in the new year, although I don't think I can be completely ready.

That being said, I'll have plenty of time over the holidays to get these poppy quarters out to everyone, so please pm me or email your address.  (I probably have them, but it's easier to ask again than it is to find them!  LOL)  Also let me know what else you may want from Canada (Olympic Quarters, Loonies, Toonies, etc.), and we'll worry about what comes back my way in return in the new year.  I just want to make sure I get these out now as I will probably be busy settling in to the new job for the first two or three months.
Tobyle
Trade Count: (9)
Knight Argent

View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2008, 04:40:44 AM »

Hi Topher,
Have been having a few 'upheavels' over last few months and haven't got to check through what I still need - will be away for about 10 days - will check through and let you know as soon as I get back.
Pages:  1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to: